Omerful of Manna

"This is what the LORD has commanded, 'Let an omerful of it be kept throughout your generations, that they may see the bread that I fed you in the wilderness, when I brought you out of the land of Egypt.'"

Friday, June 10, 2005

Prayer Requests

Dear Friends,

This coming Thursday (June 17th), I will be leaving for a short-term mission trip with Royal Servants International. My position on the team will be "summer staff" or a "staff discipler" which means I will mentor or disciple 3 or 4 teenage girls from either the US or Canada during the trip.


Please pray that

1. The girls I disciple come to a greater maturity in their relationship with Christ and that they fall in love with Jesus.

2. My relationship with them would be lead by God given wisdom and a deep love that can encourage, challenge and enjoy each of them.

3. That God would be preparing me beforehand to be a leader and to die to myself for their sake and Christ's glory, that I would practically see how that needs to look and that I would be practicing it in other ways with God's help in the days leading up to that time.

4. That God would enable me to maintain a prayerful attitude, even in the "easy" times.

5. That the entire team would be surrounded by God's angels that that the power and protection of His blood would keep us safe and protected from Satan.

6. That our prayers support would be strongly reminded to pray for us and for God's power to be at work through and in us.

7. Pray for the Irish people that we come in contact with and all those along the way to and from Ireland...that God would give us boldness and love in sharing about Him.

8. Pray for "divine appointments" and sensitivity to God's leading among all the team members.

9. Pray for God to prepare our team leader and his family for the trip. Ask that God would enable him to be a powerful model of Christ's love and that God would give him great wisdom and love in leading and teaching.


Thank you for joining with that which God is going to do both in Ireland and in the hearts of the team members.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home