Omerful of Manna

"This is what the LORD has commanded, 'Let an omerful of it be kept throughout your generations, that they may see the bread that I fed you in the wilderness, when I brought you out of the land of Egypt.'"

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Final Preparations

It is so exciting and strange to me...that I am leaving on Thursday. Until Friday when I saw the work schedule, it seemed more like a distant plan, but it is actually approaching! For so long I waited to see the support all show up and, Praise God, it has! For so long I wondered what I was going to do about getting the big items required for the trip...a compact and warm sleeping bad (didn't quite feel right asking anyone to lend me a sleeping bag for a month and a half), a mini pillow, a sleeping pad. Mom and I went shopping earlier this week and my worry about taking care of all that disappeared! Things are coming together before my eyes and I still can't believe that it is happening!

This week will include a lot of verse memory, packing, and saying goodbyes. Pray for me to make the most of the time and to accomplish all that I ought before I fly to Chicago for training on the 17th!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Amy i have your blog syndicated so if you update it i'll be sure to know ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home