Omerful of Manna

"This is what the LORD has commanded, 'Let an omerful of it be kept throughout your generations, that they may see the bread that I fed you in the wilderness, when I brought you out of the land of Egypt.'"

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Amy and Poetry

Dear Friends,

In the event that you weren't aware, from time to time I write poetry or liturgical prayers. The two previous posts are the results of that mood I fall into every once in a while. They are from last year sometime. I don't remember exactally when I wrote them. I hope you enjoy them.

Amy

2 Comments:

  • At 10:10 PM, Blogger wormeyman said…

    I think i'm the only christian that dosen't write poetry.

     
  • At 10:26 AM, Blogger MostHighsBeloved said…

    Eric,

    You have other talents if not in poetry and you use them for God. That matters more than putting words together on a page.

    Amy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home